Training Camp Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to participate in The Company’s Training Camp you accept the following:
- I acknowledge that I will be participating in an organised cycle training camp with The Company which will involve strenuous physical activity.
- I confirm that I am sufficiently fit for, and am not suffering from any health problems which will be exacerbated by such activity.
- In the case of a booking being made by an individual person on behalf of another person or group of persons, then the person who is making the booking must have the authority of all the other people to accept these terms and conditions on the group’s behalf.
- I recognize that cycling on public roads, particularly in mountainous areas, is an activity with a risk of personal injury and even death. I confirm that I am aware of and accept such risk and will be responsible for my own actions and involvement in this activity.
- I also acknowledge that I have been advised by The Company to take out insurance against the costs of medical treatment, evacuation, loss of earnings and cost of care in the event that I suffer injury or illness during the training camp and while travelling; against loss of or damage to my property (including my bicycle); against liability I might incur to third parties; and against costs I might incur in the event of cancellation or curtailment of the holiday or my participation in it.
- I confirm that I will arrange adequate insurance against such risks.
- The Company can accept no responsibility for any costs that may be incurred due to insufficient insurance cover.
Once you have paid your non refundable deposit and the booking has been confirmed by email, we guarantee that we will not increase the price of your holiday, except in the following conditions (up to 30 days prior to date of the Training Camp).
- unfavourable changes in exchange rates,
- increases in transportation costs,
- increases in the cost of fuel,
- Government action should require us to do so.
Even in this case we will absorb an amount equivalent to 2% of the holiday price. Only amounts in excess of this 2% will be payable by you. Should an increase exceed 10% of the holiday price you will be entitled to cancel your holiday and receive a refund of all monies paid. Should you decide to cancel because of this you must exercise your right to do this within 15 calendar days from the issue date of the revised invoice.
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing from the person who booked the holiday. We can accept no responsibility for cancellation charges arising from correspondence delayed or lost in the post. Cancellation fees will be levied in line with the scale listed in the training camp booking details. The Company will not be responsible for reimbursing cost accrued via third parties (flights, transfers, insurance, visas vaccinations etc)
Provided all monies have been paid we will not cancel your Training Camp unless we are forced to do so:
· due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control which could not be avoided even with all due care having been exercised, or what is normally known as ‘force majeure’
Circumstances may require some changes to be made at any time to the particulars of any Training Camp (e.g. itineraries, overnight locations, meals or routes). Any such changes will be communicated to you as soon as possible and will be held to be of a minor nature. We will not materially change the value of the holiday, and the original theme will be retained.
Photographs, likenesses or images of participants secured or taken on any of our holidays may be used by The Company without remuneration in all media for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes.
I agree that no liability whatsoever shall attach to The Company, the promoter, promoting club/organisation, event sponsor or any event official or member or member of the promoting club/organisation in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by me in or by reason of the event, unless such injury, loss or damage is proven to be caused by the negligence of the aforementioned.
I agree that the contract between The Company and me will be governed by English law and that any matter or dispute in connection with this contract will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.